In other words, the marketing planning phase is where we ask ourselves and you a whole bunch of questions:
- What do you do well?
- What would you like to do a better job at?
- What are your profit centers?
- Who are we trying to reach?
So you see, to put the marketing puzzle together for you – we need to do our homework. A phrase we like to use around here is, “prescription without diagnosis is malpractice”.
As we plan our marketing attack, we’ll provide you with spreadsheets, calendars and a detailed easy to follow plan that details “what’s it going to take to succeed” while taking into account your budget. Our process for customizing marketing plans is well proven, just ask our clients. We prefer a results-oriented plan of attack that will:
- Identify campaign objectives
- Establish measurements of success
- Define target audience
- Analyze the competition
- Evaluate media options for cost and effectiveness
- Identify peak sales times, seasonality, and geography
You can rest comfortably knowing that we’ll always go the extra mile. Let Peak Creative put the marketing puzzle together and be prepared to see your expectations blown out of the water.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]